Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hello World

I've been tossing around the idea of starting this blog for quite awhile. And who knows if anyone other than me will ever read it, but I think it will serve the purpose, at the very least, of getting all the thoughts that bounce around inside my head on a daily basis, out of there and into a form that will possibly help me make sense of it all. If not, it'll just be randomness, and that's ok too.

I expect this will probably be partly about the fun things I get to do with family and friends and partly running/exercise blog. And, of course, whatever else happens to pop out of my brain and onto this page.

As for the running and exercise side of things, that's a story all it's own and I'll be posting more on that later, as that story has been the driving force behind much of my life in the past 2 years.

Oh, and as for the name of the blog...is my life "Wild and Beautiful" all the time? Probably not, but I'd argue that the ups and downs of life are what makes it worthwhile and overall, I think I have a pretty amazing one.

I hope any of you who read this will enjoy being along for at least part of the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment