Thursday, February 12, 2015

Activity Log for 2/2-2/8

So, I am going to try to regularly post my workout info here. Mostly just as an accountability tool for myself. So, here goes for last week:

Monday:
  Walked 1.54 miles on my lunch break at work
  Walked 1.92 miles with Malu in the evening

Tuesday:
  Walked 1.54 miles on my lunch break at work
  Shred 415 workout - Butt & Legs (treadmill and weight/floor intervals) - 1 hr
  Walked .76 miles with Malu

Wednesday:
  Spinning class for 45 minutes before work
  Walked 2.10 miles with Malu in the evening

Thursday:
  Walked 1.57 miles on my lunch break at work
  Shred 415 workout - Shredded Abs (treadmill and weight/floor intervals) - 1 hr

Friday:
  Missed my lunch time walk because my boss and employees threw me a surprise birthday lunch.
  Walked 3.27 miles with Malu in the evening

Saturday:
  Spinning class for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the morning
  Walked with Malu for 1.89 miles when I got home because it was too gorgeous out not to.

Sunday:
  Ran/Walked 3.3 miles in the morning
  Hiked 4.02 miles in the afternoon with friends to celebrate my birthday

As you can see, my workouts are a little light on the actual running. The Shred 415 classes involve intense running intervals on the treadmill, but I haven't gotten much mileage just out running, so trying to remedy that soon! I'm aiming to run Forest Park this Sunday. And I may have to do a post about Shred 415 all on its own sometime. Its a crazy workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment